I am currently a programmer at OctoML. In general I work on optmization problems and making things go faster. I've researched Multigrid solvers for unstructured problems.tristan @ this domain name Github
- city2ba — Generator of synthetic bundle adjustment problems. https://github.com/tkonolige/city2ba
- LigMG — A Multigrid solver for graph Laplacians of social network graphs. Code available at github.com/ligmg/ligmg.
- Konolige, Tristan "Parallel Graph Laplacian and Bundle Adjustment Solvers" Thesis
- Konolige, Tristan, and Jed Brown. "Multigrid for Bundle Adjustment" arXiv preprint
- Konolige, Tristan, and Jed Brown. "A Parallel Solver for Graph Laplacians." In Proceedings of the Platform for Advanced Scientific Computing Conference, p. 3. ACM, 2018.
Received best paper award at PASC '18.
- Wang, Gang, Tristan Konolige, Christo Wilson, Xiao Wang, Haitao Zheng, and Ben Y. Zhao. "You Are How You Click: Clickstream Analysis for Sybil Detection." In USENIX Security Symposium, vol. 9, pp. 1-008. 2013.